MOBILIFT CX – PORTABLE STAGE LIFT
AMIND’s portable stage lift is a multipurpose, portable, vertical platform lifting device that provides access to school stages, outdoor bleachers, and elevated platforms for persons who use wheelchairs, scooters or can not access stairways.
Able to be used both indoors and outdoors to vertically transport a wheelchair user or otherwise mobility-impaired person up and over a low-rise barrier created by stairs, this stage lift can create access to or within buildings. Providing a variety of solutions for stages where room for a ramp is not available or which a number of different stages of a variety of heights need to be accessed, this economical portable wheelchair lift helps eliminate barriers.
Over 1000 units are currently in use in schools, colleges, churches, auditoriums and historic buildings to provide access. Portable stage lifts are ideal where structural modifications are impractical, unattractive, prohibited for historic reasons, or too costly. Unlike other vertical platform lifts, the Mobilift CX is manually powered making it easy to use and highly portable. The absence of batteries, hydraulic and electric components make the portable stage lift extremely reliable and virtually maintenance free.
- The Mobilift CX loads from a ground ramp which folds down to the platform.
- The lift’s platform is large enough to accommodate electric wheelchairs or scooters.
- No special training or expertise is required to operate the Mobilift
- Pictogram decals clearly depict the lift’s operating instructions.
- Self sufficient – no power is required.
- 20 seconds is the typical rime to the maximum elevation of 60”.
- 5 lbs. Of crank force is required to lift 150 lbs.
- 11 lbs of crank force is required to lift 300 lbs.
- Capacity is 600lbs; all lifts are factory tested to 3000 pds.
- The Mobilift unloads using a bridge ramp.
- Bridge ramps are available in different lengths to clear stairs or other obstacles.
- Typical lifting time: 20 seconds to maximum height of 60”
- Maximum lifting height: 60” (1.52m)
- Crank force required: 5 lbs to lift 150 lbs., 11 lbs. To lift 300 lbs.
- Capacity: 600 lbs (275kg)
- Lift weight: 265 lbs. (120 kg)
- Lift height: 66” (1.67m)
- Lift width: 37.5” (0.95m)
- Length: 72” (1.83m)
- Platform size: 34” X 56” (0.86m X 1.42m)
- Accommodates a large wheelchair or scooter
- Bridge ramp size: 20”L X 32”W (0.51m X 0.81m)
- Note: Other ramp sizes are available as an option
- 10” Bridge Ramp
- 33” Bridge Ramp
- 40” Bridge Ramp – Counter Balanced with Integral Folding handrails
- 50” Bridge Ramp – Counter Balanced with Integral Folding handrails
- 60” Bridge Ramp – Counter Balanced with Integral Folding handrails
- Mobile Bridge Ramp for Long Reach Stairs (72”)
- Loading From Right Side
- Extended Height Option 72”
- Narrow Doorway Option
- Powder Coating
- Rough Terrain Wheel Kit
- Enclosed Metal Shed, HD aluminium frame, metal sides and roof
- Graffiti Resistant Metal Shed (Open Steel Mesh Sides, HD aluminium frame, metal roof)
- Tarp Shed (Aluminium canopy frame, posts, and base frame)