Mobility devices weighing up to 350 lbs (159 kgs) can now be transported with small or mid-size cars thanks to the patented Chariot.
The Chariot is a lift on wheels with its own independent suspension to carry the load. Designed for safety and ease of operation, the Chariot’s wheels spin 360 degrees to keep it precisely in line with your car.
It’s impossible to jack-knife!
- Power up/down platform with single button operation
- Adjustable platform fits most scooters/powerchairs
- Platform manually folds when not in use
- Easy drive on/drive off platform with traction coating
- Retractable self-tensioning belts with one-hand operation
- Independent suspension; 360 degree swivel wheels
- Access most rear hatch/trunk by slightly lowering platform
- Lighted license plate holder; light package: running lights, brake lights, turn signals
- Manual emergency back-up
- No scooter or powerchair modifications
- Easily transfers to another applicable vehicle
- Eligible for auto manufacturer potential rebates
|Lifting capacity||350 lb/159kg|
|Vehicle compatibility||Go to MobilityMatcher|
|Max mobility device width||27 in/69 cm|
|Max mobility device wheelbase||38.5in/97.8 cm|
|Overall height||65 in/165 cm|
|Hitch||frame mounted Class I or II (receiver hitch required)
Hitch height: 8/20 cm to 16in/41cm
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|